Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Ekon.....

haiz...
dis time i realy done bad on my ekon...
i dun noe how 2 calculate at da kuantitatif question..
dis iz becoz da previos day...i cant stop playing..
at night stil go out eat wif my cousin n family..
i surpose to study at home...but da whole day i juz play..eat..n slip....[RELAXING]

DAT Y...

stupid mi!!..idiot!!!
y i go change my calculation?
haiz....becoz of my tangan gatal than i go chnge n answer..
if not i wont get wrong..!!
i had calculation!!..i had math!!..
H=A=T=E

regrat!!

but iz to late for mi to regrat!.!
dis raya holiday..i juz wana eat book at home...
i dont want to get dis kind of stupid result any more..!!
dissapointed of my stupid action...!

after raya...
nid to prepare da perbahasan..
haiz....
teacher ask mi to find da real perbahasan...
until now i not yet done it..
die liao...T.T
Help Mi..
Pak cik Firduas...
Tolong..!!
Raya holiday stil nid to come bek to sku..
to dance..for da mooncake festival performance...
damn buzy holiday...
but juz for 3 day..

saturday = go watch movie with my family..
sunday = done housework at home..eat book..
monday = go sunway with primary friend..
tuesday = meet my dear...vivian...^^
wednesday = maybe li ting n li yin came to my home to dye hair...

my full holiday..........
i wish to change my hair colour at holiday too..
haha..
waiting....

~xIAO WVeiZ~

4 comments:

  1. change hair colour ar??
    what colour?
    green?blue?red?
    hahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho~~~
    really then ur hair ma....
    very very very yeng lo...
    OMG i go wash my eyes 1st ya~~
    then only欣赏your hair...
    kekeke~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈*好充实的假期
    加油咯

    有机会充实
    毕竟是件好事*=)

    ReplyDelete