Thursday, September 24, 2009

Primary Skol Gathering

Last week holiday...
MONDAY
i had go out with my primary skol friend..

after standard 6...i had din meet with my primary friend..
except....shin yi...chee shin...lay hong...
other i din meet at al..
so miss them..
think dat do wei chuan get taller..
haha..
da answer iz..

...a bit la......

haha..
v gather at primary skol...at 10 am..
n than thinking where to go..
lastly...v went to SUNWAY..
mr chang king hon..fetch us went to sunway..
v went to paparich to hav our breakfast + lunch la...
n than v went 4 skating..
omg..my first time skating...
but quite fun la..^.^
but wei chuan make mi n foo cant stop laughing...
becoz he like a child playing skating...
so many pattern..n always fall down...
but v enjoy our self la...


v went to paparich.....wei mingsiting beside mi..

shock!!..

mr chang ming hon n mr weiming..


da way v going bek home...

yeah...my hand!!..haha..

leng lui pei wen n king hon..

v eating..yummy..

sms with girl friend..haha..

wei chuan n shin yi..

our family photo...
friend 4 ever...

~xIAO WVeiz~

4 comments:

  1. My god...I MISS that so much weii..
    damn happy that day~=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya..
    wei chuan so funny..
    i wan learn popping wiith him le...
    next time v go yumcha..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. he gotta kill me that i wrote him in my blog about his dance..hahaha!
    sure,,weichuan said no need call so many ppl when we go yamcha..
    easy la,weichuan and you in same college=)heheee~

    ReplyDelete